Vector Motorsports, the leader in late model GM performance engine & transmission calibrations releases their 2010-2012 Camaro performance calibration.
After months of testing we are ready to release our LS3 Camaro Calibrations. We now have calibrations for the Roto-Fab & New Era Cold Air Intake systems, along with dedicated calibrations for both Kooks & American Racing Headers.
Better throttle response, fuel mileage & lower engine temperatures are just a few of the benefits, along with increased HP & TQ across the RPM range (not just peak).
Calibrations are available using our PowerCal system.
When you first receive the cable you will read your stock files and email them to us. We will then send you back our VMS Camaro tune calibrated to your EXACT combination.
L99 Automatic customers will also get 2 separate files, one with the AFM deleted and one with the TM removed. You can swap these in and out of your ECM & TCM when ever you want. You will also have a copy of your stock files to load when needed.
Here are the benefits of using the PowerCal tuner-
1. Exact calibration for the CAI you are using. We will continue to build our database as new CAI's are released for a dead on tune for every type.
2. Exact calibration for the type of header you are using.
3. Custom calibrations for nitrous systems. No need to swap ECM's or drive all of the time with a nitrous calibration even when you are not using it.
4. Custom transmission calibrations for high stall converters.
5. Data logging ability for those pesky tunes that need to be tweaked slightly.
6. No need to buy a new ECM.
7. Free updates for bolt on items such as cold air intakes, headers, exhaust, fuel changes, trans calibrations, etc.. There will be a fee for remote tuning upgrade for adding superchargers, camshaft swaps, head/cam packages, turbos, etc.. These items are much more time consuming and difficult to remote tune. (The cost will vary by the job and we will price accordingly. Please call or email with price quotes).
A laptop computer is required to use the PowerCal.
Usually ships in:
There are yet no reviews for this product. Please log in to write a review.